October 9, 2007

spring cleaning day!

Good afternoon everyone!

Although i said that i'll be updating in the night, i'm free now so why not update!

So i've been cleaning my house for almost the whole afternoon! I never tidy up my room for weeks, ever since the examination period started. I felt good, after seeing my room became from..



... to


THIS!

And the amount of useless shit..


Had to them bring them down 2 bags by 2 bags from 11th floor all the way to the ground floor. It took me about 20 minutes! I was dang tired after that vigorous chore. But at least, i'm ready to take a nap in my cleaned up room! The air was fresh and it felt cozy! Snoozed for 2 hours and woke up again.

---

Just a reminder. When you want songs from me, don't freaking ask for the best songs! I could honestly tell you that my collection of 2000+ songs are hot! So now, you expect me to send those 2000+ songs to you? At least, tell me a particular artiste's name or a genre (etc. rock, pop), and then i would gladly send it to you! If i ever received such lousy requests, i'll just ignore them. That's my style, if you hate it, simply fuck off.

---

I'm beginning to quit MMORPGs already. I'm sick and tired of noobs, being arrogant. I wish that i could play a international game or just a game dedicated to the USA. At least, players from USA are less childish that of Asia. Of course, not all Asians are bad players, but the fact that 2/10 of the gaming population in Asia are noob players, i would rather puke blood. MapleSEA is definitely out for me, so don't bother asking me to play it back.

So i started playing games like The Sims 2, Max Payne, Half-Life 2 and much more, probably all single player games. But, i'm still waiting for CabalSEA, and maybe that's the only MMORPG i would ever play. I'm gonna be ruthless, violent, and definitely not merciful, because it's time to own the noobs. Period.

---

Finally, i have a semi-addiction to Facebook.com.

Thanks to Jiemin for introducing it to me. I'm been Superpoking, casting spells, sending gifts to each other. Unfortunately, there's a lack of people inside Facebook. So do try it out! It's fun, although it's a chore, but it'll be fun disturbing and screwing people up!

Don't forget to add me after you have registered!

That's all for today!
I'll be playing pool and catching a movie tomorrow! Gonna expect loads of pictures!
Btw, could anyone tell when the "holiday" is gonna end? Thanks.

Thank for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment