October 13, 2007

have a seat upon a cloud..

Have a Seat upon a Cloud

Have a seat upon a cloud and make yourself at home.
You are now inside my dreams, inside a book, inside a poem.
Where anything can happen if you only make it real.
Plunge into my waters if you're not afraid to feel.
Take off your shoes and close your eyes, relax upon my sand.
Join me in my land of dreams, reach out and take my hand.
Let me share my dreams with you until you find your own.
I'll take you there if you believe, take mine out on loan.
Where birds are words so gracefully they glide across the sky.
Leave behind your worries, here the rules do not apply.
Pick my flowers if you like and plant a seed or two.
Paint the sly in polka dots if you do not like it blue.
Climb my trees, face your fears; erase them one by one.
See the world from up above and don't stop at the sun.
When the world starts raining down and the sun is out of sight.
Let your dreams control your mind and help you through the night.
There's a place inside my dreams for all who care to roam.
So have a seat upon a cloud and make yourself at home.

Extracted from Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul III, Danielle Rosenblatt

The above so-called poem, kinda calms me down and puts me out of my misery. The days of regret are no more, i just had to look on the bright side of life. Maybe life isn't just above qualifications and stuff, maybe you just had to be yourself.

So i slept after the rain stopped, the atmosphere in my house was rather joyful. I can sleep soundly even with the ruckus outside my house. I love morning rains, but not afternoon and evenings.

I had a great day. Thanks to you, the morning rain.

---

I'm in a dilemma now. I'm deciding whether should i purchase a PSP or a video card for my CPU. The difference in both prices is $100-200. Some thoughts about the choices below.

Playstation Portable (PSP)
The only thing i'm afraid about the PSP is that maybe it will get outdated. Of course, PSP compared to a PC, PSP is just nuts. A PC could well over store tons of games, while a PSP could only store games in a memory stick or a single game in a UMD cartridge. Even though a PSP is portable, the PC itself beats the PSP hands down.

Video Card
Video Card is a component installed at the back of your CPU, the one with the fan. This cards enhances your gameplay and provides lagless hours of fun. Prices wise, the video card is much cheaper and i could enjoy a lot more games. Not only does it enhances graphics, it reduces the heating of your CPU. Well, you do not want your CPU to overheat, don't ya?

Conclusion - Video Card > PSP
But i still need some opinions! Tag me!

Thank for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment