January 1, 2008

2008!

Happy New Year everyone!

Although.. The others, and my friends had a big bang, while I have a small bang. Well, I can't blame myself for having such a life. The neighborhood was dead like a ghost town, nobody screaming for the new year. To them, it's just like another ordinary day.

Maybe this year would be better than last year's, because of the 8 in 2008. Can't trust superstitions totally, but if it makes others feel better, I wouldn't mind.

My new year resolutions..
To study hard, pass N levels and hopefully, a better life.

That's all, till then, there will be longer posts, since school's reopening!

Bye all, enjoy your new year!

May God bless you, and Singapore!

1 comment:

  1. Heyy... Happy New year...
    And send me that Naruto PICTURE LEI...! DEHH..!!

    ReplyDelete