January 13, 2008

Back to the place where i belong..

Good evening!

Today's Springcleaning Sunday! Haha, as usual, just cleared up rubbishes in my room and wait for the garang guni man to come and buy it. Nothing much to update though, just wanna share something and a song, a great song, about home.

---

Top 10 Worst Endings in Video Games!

1. The one that says "GAME OVER: RETRY?"

2. After the last boss fight, the game fades to black, throws up some white text and roll credits to cheap digital music: THE END.

3. You walk into some castle and fireworks go off. CAN YOU SPELL L-A-M-E?

4. After conquering dozens of dungeons filled with untold treasures, you return to be a farmer. Who wrote this?

5. The volcano erupts and the folks are warped to a waiting boat. More predictable than Armageddon.

6. The whole building/army base/haunted house/hospital/laboratory explodes. And you get out just in time. LOLWUT?!

7. You fight a dozen demons, slay a ton of dragons and they give you a... CAKE.

8. Suddenly the sky parts and the sun floods the field. What happened to the damn monsters?

9. You completed all 40 levels of the game and a giant bubble swallows you and carries you towards the moon. OMFGWTFBBQ?

10. The most epic ending:
You're sleep deprived. You can't see straight. You're malnourished from a diet of burgers. You have blisters on your thumbs from completing unspeakably routine, menial tasks. After 60 hours, after you've beaten the last boss, you get a message that says: "Congratulations, you've completed the game!"

Enjoy! I personally find No. 7 stupidly hilarious! HAHAHAHAHA! CAKEEEEE LULZ!

---

Current blog song: Home by Chris Daughtry

I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.

[Chorus]
So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.

The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.

[Chorus]
So I'm going home,
To the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.

Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.

[Chorus]
So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.

Just gotta love this song. It's one of my favorites while listening in the bus. Somehow, i always listen to this song before returning home, just to remind myself how important home is. Home is the safest place for us people!

Instead of going out so often, learn to spend time with your family, even with your siblings. People like me, don't even have siblings and both my parents are separated, not divorced. Please be glad that you have siblings.. Even now, i'm wishing for an adopted or god sibling! Learn to treasure your family before they pass on, otherwise you'll regret not spending time well with your family. Sigh..

Anyway, that's all.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment