January 2, 2008

First day of school!

Heh, finally school reopened. Staying at home to rot wasn't the best solution after all. Anyway, as i said in my tagboard, the first day of school is, plain crap, seriously.

So this morning, sat on my usual meeting place with my old friends, saw each other, say hi and so much more. After that, went to assemble, some people's looks did change, some did not. Of course, i grown fatter on the sides, oh well. Sang the nation anthem, pledge, bla bla bla and then listen to what Mr Giam had to say. Mr Giam's voice was like a lullaby, with a weird tone or maybe it's just boring. Then the hair check, our school almost had 1/4 of it standing! Cool eh?

We went back to class, more for bla bla bla stuff. I've been hearing core values refresher courses over and over again, kinda tired of it. Followed by long hours of sitting down, more bla bla bla.. Team Captain was Asha, then i was Vice-Team Captain for the second time, maybe i need to resign from this. I rather be an English, or IT representative, since i'm fine with them. NE rep was Boon Keat, Green Rep was Derrick and i forgotten the other one.

Just heard that our Physics teacher was Mr Chan, my scout leader. Sigh, that's what you get, when you didn't appreciate Ms Tay last year. Oh well, no use regretting now right? I can feel that we're gonna receive a special treatment from him, judging from what happened in 4F today. Pretty embarrassing..

Then the class had a short discussion about jerseys/t-shirts. I prefer t-shirts, but most people want jerseys. If only we can design the jersey like adding images, but the class wouldn't want to pay more for some extra designs, unless they're willing to.

Went down for recess, didn't want to eat though, but since my old friends are down every recess, that's like WOOT, since Sec 4 and 5's recesses are combined. I went down with Hock Zheng. Then waited for the Year Coach talk to finish. Went in, hear more bla bla bla stuff.

Went back to class and did some ban-ga-la stuff (LOL). No idea what's the spelling, but it did sure sounded like ban-ga-la. It was rather nice, all the random pieces pieced together to form a masterpiece!


Looks nice!

After that, we went home.

---

Current blog song playing is Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo.

Lyrics

[Rihanna:]
That's much I love you (yeah)
That's how much I need you (yeah, yeah, yeah)
And I can’t stand ya
Must everything you do
make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile
(No..)

[Ne-Yo:]
but you won’t let me
You upset me girl
and then you kiss my lips
All of a sudden I forget
that I was upset
Can’t remember what you did
But I hate it

[Rihanna:]
You know exactly what to do
So that I can’t stay mad at you
For too long, that’s wrong

[Ne-Yo:]
But, I hate it
You know exactly how to touch
So that I don’t wanna fuss and fight no more
Said I despise that I adore you

[Rihanna:]
And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah)
I can’t stand how much I need you (I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy (ooh)
But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so..

[Ne-Yo:]
And you completely know the power that you have
The only one that makes me laugh
[Hate That I Love You lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]


[Rihanna:]
Said and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that I
Love you beyond a reason why
And it just ain’t right

[Ne-Yo:]
And I hate how much I love you girl
I can’t stand how much I need you
And I hate how much I love you girl
But I just can’t let you go
And I hate that I love you so

[Rihanna]
One of these days maybe your magic won’t affect me
And your kiss won’t make me weak
But no one in this world knows me the way you know me
So you’ll probably always have a spell on me.. (yeah~oooh~)

[Rihanna (Ne-Yo):]
That's much I love you
That's much I need you
That's much I need you
That's much I love you
That's much I need you
I need you

[Rihanna:]
And I hate that I love you sooo...

[ Rihanna:]
And I hate how much I love you boy (Hey)
I can’t stand how much I need you (I can’t stand how much I need you)
And I hate how much I love you boy (yeah...ooh)
But I just can’t let you go (But I just can’t let you go, no)
And I hate that I love you so

[Both:]
And I hate that I love you so.. so..

---

That's all for today!
Good night, and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment