January 28, 2008

Two days of fun.

Good evening! Blog, blog, blog.

28.01.08
I went out with Chungaik, Derrick and Jiemin to Mengci's house, to play basketball. The sky didn't look nice at all though, as expected! We just went ahead and played, and after a while, it started to rain heavily. Most of the time, I was on the phone with Suying, while they keep disturbing me! So I always hang up when they get closer or what. NO PRIVACY MAN! I watched my birthday video on Chungaik's phone, hahaha! It's damn funny!

Around 4pm, they wanted to swim in the pool, but it was raining heavily! First, we headed to the pool, and took shelter at one of the tables, with a huge umbrella. Yeah, my flu was somehow getting worser, it's more like it had no chance to recover at all.. As the rain gets heavier, we rushed to a room, which resembles a sauna. We stay there awhile, until the rain stops. And then, they went to the changing room, and I just sat there waiting for Suying's call.

They were playing happily! I wanted to take pictures, but my phone had no space.. I need to buy a new memory card! After that, Kaijie came and we waited for them to finish swimming. Mengci came, and after a while, we went to Tiong for our dinner.

We dined at Mr Teh Tarik! The Prata was awesome, the curry tasted a bit sweet and hot, but it's damn nice! Their Teh Tarik's nice too! After that, the others went home, leaving me with 4D's couple at my hands. *evil thoughts*

Damn, I swear I'll never play in Tiong Bahru's E-Zone ever again. Daytona's machines were crap, Daytona 2's machine had no steering wheel, Daytona 1's machine's brake isn't working, Air Hockey sometimes releases 2 tiles. What the hell man..

After that, we went our separate ways, I rushed to meet Suying! We had a super, funny chat! We laughed until the neighbors below us throw water! LOL. Suddenly, I received a message from Chungaik, which almost spoil my mood! Damn.. Suying even mistaken Chungaik for a girl, and I almost got busted. LOL.

After around 9pm, I went up, took a bath, and slept..

29.01.08
The buses today were super busy.. 131 was full, 139 was full as well. In the end, I did not have a chance to sit down at all.. I was super tired from all the standing up. I was rather confused at people. There was someone sitting in the front seat of the driver's behind, instead of using the exit-entry, he got through hordes of people, acting all mighty and stuff, and got off the exit. In the end, he rather go through a path full of resistance, instead of going down at the empty exit-entry. *learned from today's Physics lesson!*

I got to school today, sweating like hell. After the assembly, we went up for our Chinese lesson. I sat with Chungaik, since we are both from CLB. After a while, the Chinese teacher asked me to help her take the 3G workbooks from her locker.. I haven't even dried myself from my sweat.. Oh well.

Physics was next. Pretty fast and understanding. I managed to get all the concepts into my brain.. But I need more practice in memorizing the formulas.. SUYING HELP ME! SCIENCE GURU!

Recess.. Slacked..

D&T was next. Me, Danial and Mun Tat went down to buy our presentation boards.. While going back, we saw an interesting article in the foyer. I decided to take a picture of it, only to get caught by Mr Kung. I was panicking! In the end, I had to surrender my phone to Mr Kung. I was in temporary depression for the whole 3 periods! LOL. After school, I was supposed to see him, and he was supposed to return me my phone. In fact, he could have kept it forever, and not even give it back to me. Haha, thanks Mr Kung for letting me off lightly. I won't use it in school hours ever again, unless I'm in the toilet! Haha!

I went home, took a bath and went down to find Suying. Oh my God, she laughed like a hyena after hearing my incident.. You're so evil.. Hahahaha. After a while, we laid on the field and gazed at the clouds, and hoped that tomorrow's clouds would be clear and fluffy!

That's all for today!
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!
And Suying, I love you!

---

Current blog song: As Lovers Go - Dashboard Confessional

Lyrics:

She said, "I've got to be honest,
You're wasting your time if you're fishin' around here."
And I said, "You must be mistaken,
I'm not foolin', this feelin' is real."
She said, "You've gotta be crazy!
What do you take me for? Some kinda of easy mark?"

"You've got wits,
You've got looks,
You've got passion,
But I swear that you've got me all wrong."

All wrong
All wrong
But you've got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier,
I'll be yours my dear
And I'll belong to you
If you just let me through

This is easy as lovers go.
So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made,
What's the sense in waiting?

I said, "I've got to be honest,
I've been waiting for you all of my life."
For so long I thought I was asylum bound,
But just seeing you makes me think twice.
And being with you here makes me sane.
I fear I'll go crazy if you leave my side.

"You've got wits,
You've got looks,
You've got passion,
But are you brave enough to leave with me tonight?"

Tonight
Tonight
You've got me

I'll be true, I'll be useful, I'll be cavalier,
I'll be yours my dear
I'll belong to you
If you just let me through

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting?

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting?

This is easy as lovers go. So don't complicate it by hesitating.
This is wonderful as loving goes.
This is tailor made, what's the sense in waiting?

---

Sweet song! Gotta love Dashboard and their great song lyrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment