August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Mengci!

Good evening y'all.

As title states..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MENGCI! xD

生日快乐! *rofl*

..and today was lots of fun!

Definitely one of the best birthday celebrations, despite the rain while BBQ-ing.

We had our own indoor BBQ, thanks to Chungaik's magnificent mother!

We played with foam, soft drinks and plain old water! We were drenched like hell!

And for the finale, headed into Mengci's condominium.

..and birthday girl got her face dirtied by Hock Zheng and Boon Keat! Haha!

After everything, I decided to head home, as I could not continue further.

But at least..

I brought home something.

Body, head, arms and foot aches. xD

I think I'm gonna sleep early today. My eyes are closing..

Well then. Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment