September 18, 2007

targets for final year examinations

Hi everyone! I'm able to blog today because my mum pity me for not using the computer for days! So she allowed me to use the computer today, for today only!

So I'll just make a short update though. No tags reply, because only one person tagged. xD

My targets for FYE!
1. English - A1 (I'm not kidding, it's die die must have!)
2. Maths - B4 (Sounds impossible, but it can be done!)
3. Physics - C6
4. Chemistry - B4
5. History - C6
6. Social Studies - C5
7. D&T - A2
8. CLB - _|_

My to-do list after the exams!
1. Chiong GUNZ!
2. Chiong FIESTAONLINE!
3. Go Zouk and pub!
4. Play MT3!
5. Drink Vodkaaaaaaaa!
6. HANG OUT WITH FRIENDSSSSSSSSS!
7. SLIM DOWN!
and finally..
8. CLASS OUTINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGS!

That's all for my crazy post.
Thanks for visiting and may God bless!

=DD

No comments:

Post a Comment