September 27, 2008

Maths !@#$

Good evening y'all.

Early in the morning, I went out with my mum to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) to renew my passport's expiry date. It took faster than I expected, I even thought that there was a need for new photographs of myself. Haha, in the future, I can go there myself!

So today, after reaching home, I just studied Maths for the whole afternoon. As I said, if I want secure a spot in Secondary 5, I have to rely on my best 2 subjects, and perfect them. Currently, the 2 subjects are Maths and D&T. I have no problem getting an A in D&T, all that's left for D&T is the theory paper which comprises 30% of the coursework. The other 70% goes into the folio that I've been working on for months, and I'm getting very good responses from it too, so it's pretty much settled. For Maths, I still have trouble understanding Algebra and Co-ordinate Geometry. Gonna practice it again tomorrow, and I'm settled for a B, or my goal, A2.

If I ever move on to Secondary 5, I have to sacrifice work, game time and sleep time to practice Humanities and Chemistry. I have no problem in Physics already. Humanities is the bitch, and Chemistry is just so-so. If I can go into Secondary 5, I'm gonna mug like mad. Haha.

Tomorrow will be another.. tiring day.
But fret not, my maid's cooking spaghetti!
One of my favorite dishes!
It's considered good luck to me! So thank you so very much!

That's all for today!
And.. I hope this skin isn't causing anyone problems yet. If it does, please tag!

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment