September 20, 2008

Fun.

Good evening y'all.

I had so much fun today. I played Rock Band 2 in Justin's house and it rocked like hell. My hands are still trembling and my head dizzy from all that drumming and head banging. After that, went out with Chungaik, Derrick, Mun Tat and Kenneth to a LAN shop in the vicinity around People's Park. Man, the computers are high-end, and so the gameplay is pretty much smooth. I played games, which I had trouble playing in my computer, like Call Of Duty 4, Need For Speed Carbon and CabalSEA. We played Counter Strike and Call Of Duty 4 Multiplayer. Man, it's so addictive, and I'm going there again after the N levels. Seriously, the computers there are just awesome.. You could pretty much play any games, except Crysis and Far Cry 3 (Which requires the Vista version of DirectX 10, and most probably a 8800 GTX nVidia Graphic Card, think of all the costs.. Damn).

Some of the songs I played on Rock Band 2 (Of course not on Expert..)
PS. Please don't listen if you are not a Rock, Metal genre fan.


Dream Theater - Panic Attack (My favorite)


Slipknot - Psychosocial


System Of A Down - Chop Suey

Of course, showing you the videos isn't enough. You must experience it yourself! It's so addictive! My shirt was already full of sweat before I came and played LAN. Drumming certainly is a tiring thing, but it's too fun!

Well, that's all for today.
Tomorrow's spring cleaning, once again..

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment