September 18, 2008

Blues.

Good evening everyone.

If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us least live so as to deserve it.

I just had a tiring day at school. Just don't want to mention it. It's almost like a scene being cut out from a drama serial into real life, that's how it is, with a little touch of rage and an outrage of emotions. Anyway, I was so tired today. I slept at 3 am, because I couldn't sleep at 12 mn. I ended up studying Maths during the late mornings.

Mr Sandhu came to the class today and encouraged us to consider ITE after our N levels. I'm not saying that he look upon ITE as a good school, but even if it has good facilities and stuff, it doesn't mean anything. See Gan Eng Seng? We can't even protect our own facilities, let alone advanced and spacious facilities. Still, never judge a book by its cover. The things I worry about ITE isn't the courses and facilities, it's the community.

Today marks the most "Sighs" I said and typed in MSN. Around 70 times. Sigh. A record to be remembered.

Anyway, I hadn't got the mood to blog much.
That's all.
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment