September 4, 2008

Madness.

Good evening y'all.

Okay, I'll take back my words, "..last blog entry before the examinations". The rest of the examinations will be held on 290908 onwards. So I'm still gonna blog!

Oh my goodness gracious..

The English paper today was ridiculously difficult. Some people may think otherwise, but this might be the hardest paper I have ever done! Some of the UYOW (Use Your Own Words) questions just doesn't make sense, or maybe it's just me! I was able to finish it though, with my summary ending at 129 words. I left the school, feeling rather irked, since English determines whether you are eligible for Secondary 5 or ITE.

Oh well, might as well be optimistic. No use dwelling on results.
290908 papers, you will be fucked.

Yesterday, when it rained, I noticed red skies hovering the the dark, dead night. Heard people saying how red skies actually describes apocalypse, calamities and disasters. Still, I checked the Internet, and red skies meant rain in the morning and fine weather in the night. ZZZ, those people scared shit out of me!

Anyway, that's all for today..
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment