August 4, 2006

"I just want you to know, i wanna be your romeo, hey JULIET!"
Haha..!
I'm just loving this song lah!
It's called Hey Juliet by LMNT..
It's an old song.
If anyone of you wants it, please message me in MSN =)

Anyway, back to today..
Quite a boring day.
Started off school with Chemistry.. Very interesting man!
Only got startled when a piece of Caesium is dropped into a bowl of water..
And..
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
Wtf sia!
Shocked like hell lah!
Too bad it's just a VIDEO!

Then PE..
And Jun Hong RAMMED my face man..
Eff-ing pain man!
I thought i was a goner..
But suddenly, it didn't hurt..?!?
Weird..
Then, me and Jun Hong peace again, haha!

Then, English..
Finally finished the corrections of the English Common Test..
Crap sia..
I kept looking at my mark..
30/60?!?!
*vomit*

Then, Maths..
Mr Low ABSENT AGAIN LAH!
What the hell man?
What has he been doing?
Find out the answer next monday =)
Hopefully he comes..
LOL.

Then, D & T..
Fun as always..
Peaceful..
That's all..

Then went for scouts,
My leg haven heal lah!
Bloody strain..
Then whipped lashings for the next 1hr30mins..
Then PT finished and played some sort of water game..
Where you squeeze water out of a sponge and drops of water will fall inside a water hose..
Then must transfer to the person holding a bottle, which must be filled up!
Overall, fun LAHHHHHHH!
I got my hair drenched in soap water.. WTF.
And then got marching,
SARRRRRRKKKS LAHHHH!
The contingent bang here bang there..
Very loud say not loud..
Timing fast say slow..
Kao lah!
Leg damn pain..
And eff-ing hell, today's the kaleidoscope..
AND I FORGOT TO BRING 10 BUCKS FOR THE TICKETS!!
Nooooo!

Zzz..
Then, played soccer with ventures..
Danny and Moo Teng..
Enough to screw 4 peeps..
Speechless~

Anyway, what a SERIES OF EVENTS!

Haha.. Thanks for visiting my blog and may God bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment