July 30, 2008

What a bad day..

Sorry for the serious tone.. Like anyone cares.

Why do some of the guys in my class have to add insult to injury? Danial has suffered enough humiliation already, you guys still need to rub it in? Yeah yeah whatever, you guys walked to finish, while he breaks down halfway. Did you even know that he's training for the past few days just for this fucking X-Country? As I always said, put yourself in other people's shoes, that's an interlude of life. Have you guys ever felt the sense of not accomplishing your goal? I know the feeling sucks, and since it sucks, why bring humiliation to a person when YOU yourself hate it so much. Instead of showing compassion, you guys do what you are good at. Criticism.

In actual fact, criticism is a daily practice in class everyday.

I know my class treats criticism as a joke. Well, sadly, there's a time for jokes and a time for seriousness. Now, for my sake, stop humiliating Danial in front of everybody. Nobody adores humiliation, neither do I. In fact, I've been humiliated for a very long time. So please, enough of all these unneccessary behavior.

And CD lesson.. Why can't you guys just keep quiet for a while? Is there like cockroaches in your mouths that you must open it up every single time? It wouldn't KILL to shut up for a while. If you're asked to stand, just stand for goodness sake.. Why fidget and move around? Man, seriously, the class is haywire. Everything is messed up. I wonder if some of the boys went to NS, would they ignore their superior's authorities? Yeah, some of the boys have not gone through the NS life or rather, the "tekan" life. It's fucking exhilarating! Imagine doing push ups in the sun, on the hot stones, for some minor mistake. Imagine it to be a major mistake. And washing fragrant toilets every night? Lol.

*laughs*
Haha, I really don't know what you guys are thinking.. Oh well, my words always fall to deaf ears and it'll always. But I abide one of my teacher's sayings.. Even if only one person changes, I'll be contented.

That's all for today.
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!
Off to study now~

No comments:

Post a Comment