July 2, 2008

Bad day.

Good evening!

Well.. As the title states, today isn't a good day for some people. I'm sure you guys know who you are.. So I needn't elaborate further.

Firstly..
I FAILED PHYSICS! 17/50
Well, just to look on the slightly bright side, I DID improved 3-4 marks. But heck, that's nothing compared to some score like 30/50. I have to pity those who gotten 24/50 and regretting the whole day.. So around in the afternoon, some people have to attend Mr Chan's Physics prison for 3 hours STRAIGHT! And my butt feels like a block.. Zzz.

During the Physics prison (Lol), Derrick borrowed my phone and took a glance through pictures of Suying.. And I suddenly realized how much I missed her.. I just hope that she's happy with her new friends, adapting well to the environment there and having a good life, most importantly, safe. As a result, I kept sighing throughout the whole 1 hour which was left.. Oh well, life is unfair.

And my sincere condolences to Timmy's Dad, who passed away yesterday. It's tough to lose a loved one, but don't give up. Move on with life, and show your Dad what you are made of. Good luck!

Finally, a quote for all who failed Physics!

I cannot give you the formula for success, but I can give you the formula for failure: which is: Try to please everybody.
-- Herbert B. Swope

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment