July 8, 2008

My back hurts..

Good evening..

Damn, my back hurts from the Kangoo Jump. I went back home, looking like some old man who had a really bad past! I have no idea how I hurt my back! And while taking the bus ride home, I suddenly remembered that I'm supposed to attend Mr Chan's detention today! Yeah, I failed the test again last week, pretty noob right? Too bad.. I can't multi-task, when I focus on one matter, I concentrate on it deeply, not thinking about other stuff.. That's me. I probably would be standing outside during his lesson, because I had no valid reason!

I did not bring my thermometer today.. But I was damn lucky that we weren't given any penalties! So I breathe a sigh of relief.. Danial even predicted that we may be staying in school for hours in detention class! Shit, that would be the worst ever!

And.. REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR THERMOMETER TOMORROW!

OH AND BRING YOUR N LEVEL ENTRY PROOF FOR TOMORROW'S ORAL EXAMINATIONS!

THIS IS N LEVEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

With that said.. There's nothing much to update already..

Well, Kangoo Jump was pretty alright. The shoes gotten tighter as you move, and the weight of the shoes will soon be noticeable.. Besides that, everything is alright! I did split my pants a bit, which only the instructor noticed and the rest didn't. LMAO.

That's all for today!
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

Edit: 11.07pm.
I will be seeing a doctor this Saturday for what? As some of you know or knew, my belly button bleeds occasionally. I suspected that it's some sort of hereditary illness of some sort, but my mum mentioned that my dad did not had this kind of matter before. Hopefully, I won't be having a surgery on my belly, lol. I read on the internet that belly button dirt is common nowadays, but mine smells bad, like rotten bacon.

So if you see red stains or lighter colored stains on my belly area, please don't be shocked okay? And please don't say that my *oil tank* had a leak somewhere.. Seriously I don't find that funny at all, so please, behave yourself. If you feel that I'm too smelly because of the belly button dirt, please excuse yourself away from me if you wish to. I won't feel discouraged.

Well that's all I have to add.

Good night peeps, and good luck to everyone who is taking the N level oral examinations tomorrow! Don't flunk! Oral examination is the stepping stone to passing the English paper!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment