July 12, 2008

A visit to the doctor..

I just visited the doctor today. It's pretty much bad news.

My belly button has an infection, called eczema. She gave my 2 packs of antibiotics and a tube of cream to rub around the infected area. I'm supposed to meet her again in a week's time for her to check whether the infection is healing or not. Then, she will decide whether I must get a surgery to treat the discharges that are coming out of my belly button..

From what I gathered from the internet, a surgery is needed to remove A hair inside the belly button! 1 strand of hair makes that much differences, man.. A surgeon need to perform a 1 hour surgery on the belly to remove that strand.

Ugh, when I think of surgery, nightmares will befall on me.

Well, hopefully I'll live, if not I'll live with a distorted stomach. Still, I'm mentally prepared to leave this world already! Just remember me when I pass on.. Although I hope that would not happen.. Haha.

That's all for today.
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment