July 28, 2008

Boring day indeed.

Before I start.. Gonna reply to the tags (Those who do not have blogs).

AP
Hello Achiever's Programme or Attitude Problem! (LOL, I know who are you) Hey, thanks! How unexpected of you to tag my blog! Anyway, yeah, the class is like that, and we can't do much about it.. Being a teacher sure is hard eh..

Camilyn
Hi, thanks for informing me. She's crying a lot though. The pain must be damned.. Thanks for being her friend. xD

Rachel
These are compliments I find hard to accept.. Nobody's great, everyone's equal!

~

Today's a tad boring day..
Nothing special..
Actually.. I hadn't got the mood to blog. Everyday had always been study, study and study.. Maybe I'll retire from blogging for awhile, until the N levels end. Oh well, I'll see about that anyway.

That's all for now. Damn tired.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment