May 23, 2008

Last day of school

It's the last day of school today.. But, I'm kinda missing it now. Rofl, can you believe it?

Anyway, everyday, starting from today will be a busy day..

Some lame checklist I wrote today..
1) Getting my Fujin character to 105 ASAP.
2) Exercise one hour a day, from 6am to 7am.
3) Finish all my mock exams.
4) Go out at least once. Hopefully to be occupied the whole day! Need to chill..
5) Extreme revision for Physics. (Cos of the mock exam Mr Chan's gonna give after the holidays)
6) Finishing my D&T folio for N level marking, artifact and presentation boards, during the second week of June.
7) Revamp my room.
8) Revise for other subjects, i.e Maths, Science and English.

Not a long one, but it's possible to finish all of it.

Well, I'll be reading up my History book now.
Gotta sacrifice a lot for the N levels..

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment