May 13, 2008

Examinations are officially over!

Can you say.. PARTY?!

Yay, my examinations are officially over. The attendance for 4D and 4E was awesome, 7 people for 4D and 3 people for 4E.. Anyway, heard from Robin that they are taking 3 papers today! I was like, "Oh my God, can you really handle the stress?". 4C is kinda like the express classes already, experiencing almost the same stress as them. Kudos to 4C!

Even if the examinations are over, the worst part is coming near. THE RESULTS..

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble or their mood, but but, the results are even more stressful than doing the paper itself. Tomorrow's the marking day, so teachers aren't getting any break from this. Just remember to give more marks! *big grin*

And and, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOON KEAT. I bet he's celebrating with his friends or family, or maybe someone dear to him. Oh well..

That's all for today!
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

*Edit
Chungaik forced me to do this quiz. Grr..

1.when do you wish to get married?
After NS, hopefully.

2.what do you want the most,right now?
I want Suying.. I want my Mid Year results..

3.what do you want to be in your next life?
Have a good job, lead a happy life with a family of two =P

4.do you think you have confident?
So-so.

5.if you can have 1 more dream to come true,what would it be?
To be happy forever.

6.what are you afraid to lose now?
I think I already lost it.

7.what do you want to do most now?
Stare at clouds.

8.if you meet someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
If I had spent time with her for quite a while, and I developed feelings for her, hell yeah I will.

9.how would you spend 200 bucks?
I would $50 for myself and spend the rest with my family or friends or just go shopping. I will save the leftover money in my piggy bank.

10.what are the requirement(s) that you yearn from the other half?
I'm not too sure about this.. But I think the other half is your relationship partner? I would yearn for her to be happy at all times.

11.did someone change your life before?
My mother. She's the best mother you could ever ask for, seriously.

12.do you cherish every of your friendship?
I try to. I don't mix well with acquaintances though..

13.do you have a girl/boyfriend?
Too confused to answer this.

14.what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Being happy. Laughter is the best medicine.

15.do you find it a need for you to have a boyfriend/girlfriend?
It's not neccessary to have one. But if that one person is committed to you and cares for you, I don't see a reason why you shouldn't have her/him as your life partner.

16.what do you want your friends to be like?
Happy.. and not showing glum faces all the times..

17.do you believe that people appear to be what they are?
The phrase, "Never judge a book by its cover" is golden.

18.what is your favourite hobby?
Meddling with computer CPUs, online games, sports and slacking with style.

19.if you`re feeling low,who will you go to?
Flo Rida. Joking, perhaps my maid or my mother?

20.how would you spend your time,if today is your last day on Earth?
I'll try to appreciate everything that has happened on Earth, and just pass on.

instructions:
-remove 1 question from above and add in your personal question,to make a total of 20 questions.
-list 8 people out at the end of this post.
-notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. whoever does the tag will have blessing from all.

Do it if you want. I hate quizzes anyway =P

No comments:

Post a Comment