May 8, 2008

3 more papers.

Well.. After tomorrow, I'll have 3 more papers left to do.

This is lifeless post, I know. I mean, who wouldn't be lifeless after studying for almost a whole day? Guess what, I didn't study Algebra. I got stubborn and went on improving my Geometry, Trigonometry and Mensuration skills. I just have this extreme grudge against Algebra, that's all. Oh and on the day when the results are released, I certainly hope that people won't be boasting their marks at me, or the whole class. Actually, by doing that, you're expressing yourself as a total wussy. I hate people who boasts..

The June holidays won't be like any other holidays, it's like schoolwork and revision had taken over the holidays. In short, the word, "Holiday" has lost it's meaning and purpose. I don't know, if people can literally study and revise for a solid month, they would be over the top, really. Of course, I'm not those kind of people, I'm the kind who finds time to slack and studies for 3-4 hours. Kudos to those who are uber hardworking.

Got bored today and went back to check the Playpark forums. It was truly "Singaporean" as usual. People with zero tolerance level and many more. Sigh, can't bothered anyway. So far, 12sky have the best community the world has to offer. Go 12sky!

Well, that's all for today. Gonna have a good night's sleep now.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

Did you have to go.. So soon already?

No comments:

Post a Comment