May 2, 2008

Enough of hotness..

Yeah, it had gotten less hotter for the past two days. Yeah, thank God..
Otherwise, my family would have roasted pig for dinner yesterday *ouch*

Since today's a cool day, it's time to change the song again yeah? LOL.
This time it's much nicer.. Enjoy!

Actually, I hadn't got the mood to blog today. No reason, no idea and no excuse. Maybe it's just the examination paranoia that's been spreading around me lately. Although it's just Mid-Year, it's still an examination, not some class test! It's normal for me to be rather nervous, and a bit of paranoia. I heard that the Mid-Year results isn't going to affect the N level results in any way, but I need someone to confirm this.

Two more days left..
ENDUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! F**K!

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

Suying! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment