May 11, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIREN, DONNY AND JASPER! ALTHOUGH YOU GUYS WON'T BE SEEING THIS AT ALL.

Reply of TAGs.
Zhengyee; Yes. I know myself, if i'm getting one, i will know it. Thanks yeah!
Jiayi; No problem at all!
Jiemin; LOL. Okay, i seeeee..

Heh, i don't know why i'm blogging so early for. I just dreamt of so many things last night, even though i slept at 1am. I dreamt of my friends talking behind my back, i know that there are a lot of people now talking behind my back. Either bad or good things. I guess, once you retain, everyone seems to forget you, all the things you done, all your memories, all gone. I assume this the very experience all retainers face. I already accepted myself as one already.

I woke up at 10am with a blurred look. Considering all the dreams i had last night which made me slept less, i still feel super tired. I guess i'm gonna sleep again this afternoon.

Well, guess that's all.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment