April 18, 2007

Reply of tags.
(Due to flooded tags =P)
Kimberly: Wow, i actually found your idea quite interesting!
Justin: Well, as an assistant team captain, i can't really do much for the class. Might as well study hard and meet you hopefully. But i'm aiming for JC!
Jiemin: Ya, hopefully that brand new day would be free of fights, whatever. Today's lightning during the rain was kinda gay.
Weeleng: F__k sia, i only keeping my MP3 and he ask me to hand over to him. Shout at me some more, he better give back or else sure kena by me.
Shunhui: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PALM SQUEAKER~
Justin (Again): VENTURES, VENTURES ALL THE WAY! V, E, N, T, U, R, E, S, WHAT'S THAT? VENTURES!!


Today is one of the worst days i have ever had.

I do not wish to elaborate further, just in case i get beaten up in school. I just want to say, violence isn't going to solve any freaking matter or problem. I kill you, you kill me and you want to call that fair game?

All this fights in the toilets gave me flashbacks about my dad. I was like P4 and my father almost got killed by an axe. I still remember that fucker's face. Banging on my doorstep, saying vulgarities and pouring red paint. Yeah, one of my most frightening moments of my life. In the end, my father had to leave me and my mum so as to keep both of us safe. I'm glad that my mum enlightened me about this, otherwise my imagination would have gone wild.

And now, my dad is still at the hospital in some country having heart problems. Get well soon, want to see you back to normal!

All in all, i just wish that the class would be to normal. Please study hard, and promote to Sec 4. If not, be mentally prepared to regret it when the exam results come out.

That's all.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment