January 18, 2009

I'm getting better..

Good afternoon!

I'm finally getting better! I feel that I could do so much things.. I guess runny nose really drains your energy by a lot. I finished all my homework, and pimped up my desktop as usual..


Paramore <3

See the icons bar? The long stretchy bar which contains all the icons horizontally? It's called RocketDock, a free utility for easy 1-click-execute to programs. It allows you to flaunt your desktop and of course, make it look more neat.

For those who wants to try it out, here's the website -> Click!

It's recommended for faster and stable computers. It worked on my 512MB RAM and Intel Extreme Graphics Card CPU, so most likely, it should work flawlessly on 512MB RAM computers. It's no spyware or virus, completely free software. Enjoy :)

I think I'm done for today.

Till then, thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment