January 20, 2009

Fly me to the moon..

Good evening.

Such a warm day.. I kept sneezing throughout the day, annoying as hell. The irony is that I don't get all these symptoms at home, but at school only. It all seems as if the school is bugged or something..

To start it off.. It seems that I love taking bus rides, might be because of her. Yeah, talking about her.. She stood next to me again. Jeez, I was damn nervous. It was one of the occasional moments when she was literally CLOSE to me. Nervous as hell, I clutched onto my bag tightly and started blushing, wishing that she wasn't looking at my pathetic situation. Fuck, I'm such a weakling when it comes to women.. *sweats*


The occasional crescent shaped moon, in the school arena.

Although it wasn't a shooting star, I wished for something. That me and the girl I met in the bus would enter the same Polytechnic after I graduated. *crosses fingers*

The English lecture, was alright. Lots of useful information.

Mun Tat didn't came to school today.. So I was damn bored during D&T, with no one to talk to. At least, Zul made everyone laugh with something he said, haha.

The rest of the day were plain boring. I would rather take down notes.. Then having to listen someone talk for 2 periods straight.

After I went home, went with my maid to purchase groceries. Damn, I was carrying 4 bags of necessities and a sack of 10kg rice on my shoulders. Seriously, if I ran everyday with 2 sacks of 10kg rice on my shoulders, I'll slim down within a month, and maybe carry 2 girls on my shoulders like Hulk Hogan, ROFLMAO.

And Katherine bought me and my family DONUTS!


New box design.


Yummmmm.

Well, that's all for today.

Till then, thanks for visiting and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment