July 17, 2007

Reply of tags.
Chungaik; Sure, i'll add you. I'll send you the another day!
Zhengyee; It's good to have someone control you while playing computer games. If you play too long *like me*, you become *gong*. x.x
Jiemin; Wth? GMC haunted? And yeah, maybe i should see the video.. Haha!

Sorry, sorry, sorry and sorry!
I never update last week. Because of what? LAZY!

So far, the only thing i can remember is Mr Kung's outrage yesterday.
Like *Omgz, hax0r sp0ttedx*, he screamed non-stop! I mean it's like, my heart is thumping hard everytime he screams! It happened between Jasper and himself. Jasper did a question wrongly and he suddenly SCREAMS!

It's been a long, long time ever since he screams.. It was damn shocking okay..
IMO, no use getting fucked up over 1 question. It's not as if Jasper got it wrong means that the whole class does not know the solution. I feel that it's a bit exaggerating, but if i were in Mr Kung's shoes, i will scream too. Don't know why, but i share my sentiments with Kaijie, who thinks the same way.

And today, Mr Kung went into the class like nothing happened. People were like heads down and that doesn't affect him in any way. Maybe he's stressed.. Today, we also saw two lower-secondary guys being punished by standing outside our classroom. It could be because of them. He did said that the Secondary 1s were making him extremely fucked up, around the 3rd week of January. I wish him all the best!

Enough of that!
God-sis bought me donuts last Sunday!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Donut Factory! <3

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment