February 25, 2009

Man..

After playing F.E.A.R 2 (Yes I finally got the full game), I felt like jelly. Sheeesh, "she" just pops out randomly and scares the shit outta you. I wish I could type the F word, but hell no. Anyone wants to play the game with me? I'm scared shitless. In fact, after playing the game, I felt like a puny little timid kid. Lmao.

The game kinda taught me something though.

Retribution often means that we eventually do to ourselves what we have done unto others.


The game is one weird example to show that the poison you used against people, maybe the poison used against you as well. You might or definitely go to hell in the afterlife if you used the poison frequently. I think this girl (Alma) was left all alone by herself, and soon after, died. Now she's back, haunting those who harmed her before. The main protagonist of the game is on a mission to destroy her, but (Spoiler from someone) in the end game, all of his comrades got killed and he was left alone in his world (And got psychotic I think?). God knows what will happen to him. And one weird thing is, how did she get pregnant? Man, I should have played the first F.E.A.R game.

That is one fatal retribution I do not wish to go through.

It's a great game, with lots of atmospheric sounds, random flickering lights (Oh my god..) and more random unpredictable moments (Except for hallways, lol). No more. I need someone to play the game with!

Anyway, back to today.

As I was heading home, I met upon this old lady who was walking up and talking. No idea what she was saying, but as soon she got up the bus, she asked me to get up and go away in a really rude manner. I was sitting at the front, near the window and I never placed my bag on the second seat. I gave it to her and stood up embarrassed. People were looking at me as if I did something wrong. The lady was big enough to sit next to me, so it isn't a size problem.

Listless, I went down the bus, feeling aggravated. It sucks to have people looking at you as if you had just committed a major fault, but in fact, you didn't. Oh, look at the irony. I know that she's an elderly and all, but I'm sure her buttocks aren't as huge as an elephant's to be needing 2 seats.

But come to think of it, I should just leave it. Maybe that's her attitude, loudmouth-ed and over-sensitive. And crap, I detest overly sensitive people. It's like touching hot molten lava. *pssssshhhh*

And lastly, saw this upcoming movie during the advertisements.



Dragonball Evolution? Where's the Z?

Anyway, this might not follow the Dragonball series.. We shall see the reviews. I'm quite an avid Dragonball Z fan. Hopefully it won't end up a failure like the Max Payne movie, which is totally off-course from its counterpart.

Movie will be released in theaters on the 12th of March.

Well, that's all for today.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

2 comments:

  1. you got SCREWED by an old woman XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chungaik - Can you explain how did I get screwed by an old woman when I didn't get screwed by an woman?

    ReplyDelete