October 1, 2008

Good day!

Good evening!

Happy Children's Day! (Rofl, I know it's for kids, heck, we all started as kids first, eh!)
&
Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri to all my Malay friends! (Racist comments are prohibited!)

Well, it rained yesterday, quite a heavy rain I would say. Still, nothing beats that morning rain in school, at 27 September. Damn, that rain was ownage. It's good that it rained, it feels so warm nowadays. Or maybe, I'm just fat lah.

I had no mood to study History. I just detest the tedious job of memorizing facts. So I just revised on Maths, hoping to get an A2, if not, B3/4. For the last few days, I just hadn't got the mood to revise. I only wanted time to pass by quick, so that I could play some computer games! I just can't stand revising for long hours, I want to get more hands-on activities than pure writing.

Oh well, better stop here.
Tomorrow's the History papers.. Fucking bitch..

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment