October 15, 2008

What a tiring day!

Good evening!

Today was really a tiring day.

A loose tongue is a source of evil.

Anyway, some pictures from today. Not much taken though, since I took pictures during the first half of the art museum visit. Oh yeah, we had an external teacher by the name of Melissa, as heard from one of her colleagues. Man, she was sophisticated and extremely fluent in her voice. She was hilarious as well, haha!


Is the grass greener on the other side?


Mountains.. Close up.



Some wooden carvings.


I can't zoom. So, this is the best I can take. Some sort of ET. LOL.


The table which I scribbled on.


One hundred years of solitude. Sounds like me, lol.


A swing, swinging by its own.. Got me startled at first, lol.

Anyway, that's all for today.
Tomorrow, I'll be visiting the ITE. Hopefully, by tomorrow, I can decide which path I should take. Just under a dilemma right now.. It's hard to choose between Secondary 5 and ITE.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment