March 23, 2009

A day gone wrong.


Sarcasm is the new sex. Kidding!

A day gone wrong is definitely the most suitable phrase for today.

Why? I have no idea. It seemed like everything around me took a turn and decided to bash me up. It's one of my saddest days, I guess. Firstly, the D&T file I brought to school, this morning, all my papers dropped. It was an embarrassing moment. It didn't even struck upon me that I'm holding my file inverted. Great.

Lastly, the seating arrangement. I don't know who tidied up the class. It ended up me taking another seat because my seat was taken! I have no bloody choice. It's not like I want to sit there or something. So as a result, I ended up taking a seat where I could talk to practically no one. GREAT. But heck, I might as well keep quiet. Look on the bright side. I could concentrate in class way better than before and there's a fan above me. I'm sorry for flaring up, Miss Pang. I admit that I was foolish and acted rashly in front of you. I did not ask for permission to change seats. I'm at fault. Forgive me if you can.

I seriously fucking think that something wrong is happening.

...

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment