December 2, 2007

Some quizzy.

Q: NAME A FRIEND WHOSE NAME STARTS WITH A 'S'
A: Shuting

Q: 4TH PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALLS
A: Chungaik

Q: WHAT DID THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECEIVED SAY?
A: Suck my lollipop. <- Justin

Q: DO YOU CHEW ON YOUR STRAWS?
A: Always

Q: DO YOU HAVE CURLY HAIR?
A: I'm currently having mushroom-shaped hair!

Q: WHAT IS THE NEXT CONCERT YOU'RE GOING TO?
A: Myself on the mirror, eating.

Q: WHOS THE COOLEST PERSON IN YOUR LIFE?
A: Everyone, except noobs.

Q: WHAT WORDS DO YOU SAY ALOT ?
A: FUCK. ASS. NOOB. HAHA. LOL. ROFL. LMAO. *too much to list down*

Q: WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A: Delifrance's Chicken Baguette

Q: WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU SAID TO SOMEONE AND WHO WAS IT?
A: I want to lick yo lolli too! <- Justin

Q: DO YOU WATCH TV?
A: Yes, but my computer covers 90% of my viewing pleasure. ^^

Q: HAVE YOU SEEN THE MOVIE, DONNIEDARKO?
A: I only know DONKEYDICKY

Q: EVER BEEN HUNTING?
A: As in? Women? YES!

Q: IS MARRIAGE IN YOUR FUTURE?
A: You betcha!

Q: WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID, ''I LOVE YOU'' AND MEANT IT?
A: To my dick. Because it's the most precious thing you ever had.

Q: WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING RIGHT NOW?
A: It's too personal. xD

Q: DO YOU HAVE A NICKNAME?
A: No wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Q: DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
A: If that's true, I LOVE EVERY GIRL IN THE UNIVERSE. Otherwise, no.

Q: WHO'S THE YOUNGEST ONE IN THE FAMILY?
A: My little brother.

Q: IS DRUG FREE THE WAY TO BE?
A: Yes, for harmful drugs.

Q: DO YOU CLEAN UP NICE?
A: Yes, and people even said i could become a house-husband!

Q: LAST TIME YOU USED A SKATEBOARD?
A: Last 2 years. I almost fell on my dick 3 times. It was life-threatening you know.. ><

Q: WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU SLEPT BESIDE YOUR HOUSE?
A: Jiemin's birthday chalet. It was so comfyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy..........

Q: EVER RUN OUT OF GAS ON THE ROAD?
A: I need my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII !!

Q: BEST MOVIE YOU'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS?
A: None of them..

Q: WHO DO YOU TRUST THE MOST?
A: Myself.

Q: DO YOU THINK PEOPLE WHO COME UP WITH BRAIN DEAD QUIZZES ARE CRYING FOR HELP IN SOME TWISTED WAY?
A: They are just bored..


LAST...
1) person you saw: Myself in the mirror
2) talked to on the phone: Mum
3) hugged: The air
4) person you texted: Justin

TODAY...
1) date: 2 December 07
2) plans: Waiting for Naruto Shippuuden Episode 38 and more! Otherwise, rot at home. =D
3) dislikes about tomorrow: Waking up on the floor. DAMN.

CURRENTLY:
1) missing someone: UGH. That awesome babe on the streets last week PLEASE!
2) mood: Craving for Seoul Garden. DAMN.

TRUE OR FALSE:
I am a morning person: True. I wake up 5.30am everyday.
I am a perfectionist: False.
I am an only child: True.
I am currently in my pajamas: False. Who sleeps in their pajamas these days?
I am online 24/7: False. That's uber crazy, my computer's too precious to be overheated!
I am very shy around the opposite gender: True. Too obvious.
I can be paranoid: True.
I currently regret something that I have done: False. It's the holidays now! What's there to regret?
I enjoy talking on the phone: True. DAMN! It's so addictive.
I have a lot to learn: True. Ever since i almost retained.
I have a secret: True. And there's no way i'm gonna tell you, you buttface.

5 people to do this: Chungaik, Derrick, Shuting, Juihao, Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment