December 28, 2007

Quiz #2

LAYER ONE: ON THE OUTSIDE
name: John Rocks. *vomit*
birthdate: 24th January '91 (Next month! GFD!)
current status: Hooked
eye colour: Black
hair colour: Black and white
lefty or righty: Righty

LAYER TWO: ON THE INSIDE
your heritage: Singapore
your fears: Women
your weakness: Women
our perfect pizza: I want roti prata..

LAYER THREE: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
your thoughts when you wake up: "Damn it, my hair looks like a pinetree, GFD!" All the same for 3 days.
your bedtime: Everyday, sleeps at 2am, wakes up at 11am-12pm.
your most missed memory: The time when i got Steely in Maple, i was like "GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! I GOT A HAX STEELY! MUAHAHAHA SHITZ YOU ASSASSINS! I'M GONNA FUCKING OWN Y'ALL!"

LAYER FOUR: YOUR PICK
pepsi or coke: Coke
macdonald or burger king: MacDonald
single or group dates: Group Dates
nike or adidas: Nike
tea or nestea: Nestea
chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
cappucino or coffee: Cappucino, i prefer Latte though..

LAYER FIVE: DO YOU..
smoke: Once
curse: Almost everyday, in school, not home.
take a shower: Yes, isn't that like so obvious..
have a crush: Once, but it sucked
think you've been in love: With my computer, that is..
go to school: Hell yeah.
want to get married: In 5 years time, i hope.
believe in yourself: Always
think you're a health freak: I'm not a nerd..

LAYER SIX: IN THE PAST MONTH
drink alcohol: Yes
go to the mall: For socializing
been on stage: To hell with that!
eaten sushi: Of course..
dyed your hair: No

LAYER SEVEN: HAVE YOU EVER
played a stripping game: In the bathroom, maybe..
change who you are to fit in: I'm always myself.

LAYER EIGHT: AGE
you're hoping to get married: 21, i hope.

LAYER NINE: IN A GUY/GIRL
best eye colour: Indigo Blue for women, Hazel Brown for men.
best hair colour: Red highlights for women, Pure Black for men.
short or long hair: Short for both men and women.

LAYER TEN: WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1min ago: On the phone with my mum
1 hour ago: Watching The Golden Path in Channel 8
4.5 hours ago: Playing Trickster
1 month ago: Slacking
1 year ago: WTF, HOW MANY TIMES MUST YOU ASK!?

LAYER ELEVEN: FINISH THE SENTENCE
i love my RAM, no no, in fact, my computer. *smiles*
i feel heavy, because my bladder's heavy. *heads to the toilet for awhile*
i hate Orochimaru, noobs, homework, examinations and dirty houses.
i hide my dick inside my underwear
i need a life.

LAYER TWELVE: TAG FIVE PPLE
...

No comments:

Post a Comment