May 20, 2009

WHY?

These days.. seemed really dull.

The people around me.. well.. are getting on my nerves. I didn't want to show my anger, because that's really unlike me. I simply fucking hate it when people spread unnecessary rumors around the class. I hate it even more when my own friends are doing it to me. It just hurts to see friends disturbing you like that. Yep, to them it may seem as a joke. But have you ever spare a thought for me? How I was going through that time when I got bombarded by rumors I didn't want to hear anymore, which were 2 weeks old.

Well, I don't really care anymore. If I have to take it like a wall, I very well shall do so. I simply hate disputes between friends, hate it. I have tolerance, fortunately.

I'm just feeling.. well.. a little lonely.

I had fun after school today! Me, Chungaik and Jerome were supposed to attend English AP but the AVA room was occupied. We played around, with Chungaik pulling Jerome's right leg and me struggling to pull his other leg, but failed miserably. IT MAY BE CHILDISH, but if it makes one happy, it isn't a bad thing! There is nothing wrong being childish. Excessively childish, maybe bad. It's probably one of the better days I had for this month.

Well.. That's all for today.

Be compassionate. Don't be a prick.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment