April 2, 2009

Tired.

My arm hurts.
My chest hurts.
My legs hurts.

BUT IT'S ALL WORTH IT.

..for the muscleeeeees.

I'm so fucking tired. I slept at 10pm everyday, and yet, I still yawn frequently at school. So I'm pretty sure it's not the sleeping time. WHAT IS IT THEN!

The situation at school is pretty tense due to a thief who stole a bag of belongings. Even Mr Kung reprimanded us during assembly today. That thief sure had some pretty hard iron nuts to have stolen a bag of precious belongings. Not to mention, the police are in investigation too so it's THAT FUCKING SERIOUS. I wish that thief would just own up, man. Though I doubt he'll own up. Afterall, the police are involved. What a day.

After school, I went back home. Slept.. because my body was aching badly.

Studied for the test tomorrow. I think I'll still fail. I had a really hard time memorizing, it always seems to escape from my memory. LOL, knowledge have legs.. and wings MAYBE? *crosses fingers*

Today was the first time I chatted with my COD4 clanmates. Even since I joined the clan, I was very quiet, I was rather shy. I was surprised that there were 2 ladies in the clan too! La Femme Fatale huh! They also shared with me that.. Only a gamer understands a gamer's life, which is kinda true.

Wouldn't it rock if my girlfriend was a gamer girl? WOOT. Gamer girls <3

Well, that's all for today.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment