April 7, 2009

...

I can't believe I spend so much time trying to make a post. I typed some paragraphs, and then deleted, and so on.. It's clear that I'm losing my blogging habit. I don't know why.

Well.. Maybe I'll blog about school.

I don't know why I feel so tired today. I slept at 10pm yesterday, and this morning, I kept yawning. I hadn't got the mood to finish the English classwork that we were assigned. I was thinking, "Shouldn't we be doing letter writing? Why are we even doing comprehension?" Man, I WAS being sensitive. A little too much. Although I would prefer staying on one topic at a time rather than scramble everything and end up being a total mess. Even my English journal and holiday homework are covered in dust.

During History, I was feeling the tightness. Mr Leong gave us classwork and told us use some sort of inference + evidence and then contextual knowledge. Somehow, I'm holding back. I didn't want to ask anyone for help. I don't know. I was being stubborn. Maybe it's time I ask a friend for help. And.. I still hate History.

Went home after that. Played 2 hours of COD4 and then slept. I have to stop taking afternoon naps from now on. It's really affecting me somehow. I don't know what it is, but I heard that taking afternoon naps is kinda bad for me.

Gaming.. Skip this if you hate gaming or have no interest in it.

I don't know what's up with gaming and Singaporeans. The first thing you'll notice when playing COD4 with Asians is their impatience. Upon being impatient, they will start cursing you. Personally, I extremely detest players who typed "FUCK YOU" out of the blue. Followed by "Your mother [insert anything here]". What's wrong with them? I played with US players, they were so polite despite being hardcore gamers.

I played Blackshot (SG) today too. I entered a random room and got dissed. I was the host all of a sudden. And I was seeing.. "ur family die ah cb, knn change host le, fuck ur whole famly lar, cb noob fucker change leh, rj lah cb rjrjrjrjrj, cb fucking camper siam leh". I was utterly pissed. All I plan to do was to have a good game and after that, slept. I totally regretted entering into this room full of 5 year old gangster posers. I have never witnessed so many "Fucks" in my whole gaming life. The most was MapleStory before Blackshot.

On Garena, I played COD4. It wasn't that bad, IT WAS FUCKING WORSE.

I'm only Level 1.. You see.
They didn't know that I was a Level 55 Commander on the offical servers.

I entered a room..
Loaded up on a MP5..
Played on Domination..
Walked around and spotted 5 campers.
2 of them were typical Snipers <- Remember, SNIPERS. They're born to camp. No doubt about that.

Guess the other 3..
The first was a SMG camper. WTF? Camping with a SMG. Lulz.
The second was a spawn camper. They kill you after you respawn. How cheap.
The third was a LMG camper. Great. Now get prepared to have a million bullets hurling into your ass.

There was another maniac running around.
He had Martyrdom, Sonic Boom, 3x Frag, Noob Tube. Is he some kind of.. a suicide bomber?

Now back to the game.
I was only Level 1, and had a MP5 (The default ones, not the customs)
I ran around, fragged 10 peeps and had 2 deaths.
I was declared a noob. Got kicked.
They said I was using Aimbot, Speedhack, Flyhack. Exactly those.

I was like.. "WTF? Shuts down game, shuts down computer and sleep".

Okay..

Like DAMN?
Are those people ON CRACK OR SOMETHING?

That's all!

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment