April 16, 2009

Awesome.

Awesome day. Full of laughter and joy. Just the way I like it.

The assembly talk for today was a forum set up by the executive committee of the school. A forum, needless to say, is an event or website for open discussions. The school came up with a lot of suggestions, some lame ones, haha. The hall was pretty chaotic but funny too! Ended quite late than expected. Went to the Chemistry lab after that.

It was my first time today where I managed to finish my Chemistry practical without any faults. I gotten most of my answers right for once and did not reuse a test tube once. *pats on my back*

..and Chemistry is beautiful. You could literally make art out of it. Not most of the time though.





Both pictures aren't that clear.. I want a pimped up camera, man! I want to catch every big moment. Time to save up.. My milk bottle bank is almost filled up. That milk bottle is so precious, it was a casual gift to me from a girl. Heh heh.

Time to go.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment