February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL THE LOVELY COUPLES OUT THERE!
(Besides the other people out there, there's me and my lovely girl, Suying!)

---

Dear Suying,
Hey sweet bottom (LOL!), okay, just kidding, sweetie pie! Happy Valentine's Day! I enjoyed myself during the *feast*! I wanted to take you to a posh restaurant, but you insisted that we wear home clothes and head down to the market for a huge feast! But well, it's so damn filling, I'm damn full right now! I'm pretty sure you are full right now too! But HEY, regardless of you becoming a pig, I'll still adore you like always! HAHAHA!

I hope you liked the necklace I bought for you! You seemed really happy, I'm glad! And you looked pretty too, with that necklace on! Thanks for the gift too! (Not gonna reveal what it is! =P) I loved it a lot too! Must have spent a lot on it, eh! HAHAHAHA!

I also want to thank you for all the encouragements and tuition you gave to me while I was in my deepest mood. Really, I gotta be the luckiest guy on Earth to have you as my girlfriend. And please, don't cry again! I know that your tears just now were tears of joy! Hahaha! It's okay, the cuddly bear hug will do the trick! =D

Lastly, we made a promise just now.. I really wished that the wish would come true. Let's hope it happens, alright? Btw, I'm going to Secondary 5! Because I'm currently still under the old criteria, so hell yeah I'm going to Secondary 5! I'm going all out, because of you, your encouragements and your sweet smile! Stay cheerful like always and smile often!

Once again, Happy Valentine's Day, my lovely girl <3

John

---

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!
And Suying, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment