October 12, 2009

Bewildered.

Wow, I have no idea.. what I'm gonna blog about.

Academics? Grr.. Really, I wish the examinations end soon. I want to work ASAP. This school life is driving me crazy. I heard that the O levels aren't that hard and I wasn't sure whether it's true or not. Seems unbelievable. Look at what the school's doing. Cramming every shit into a single day, and it continues day by day. Look at the "Ship" so-called self study sessions. I wanted to attend it and guess what. Nobody's there. For the past few days, no one attended it (Unless it's situated at a different venue, but there's no announcement for it). I guess it failed. There was a Social Studies consultation earlier today, but I didn't want to attend it.. because it's done by a teacher whom I can't understand (I'm not saying he's bad at teaching or whatever, it's just that his accent wanna make me doze off).

Courage? I'm encouraged by tons of people, my friends, even Miss Pang, my past friends and Big Sister Erin (Haha, sounds so.. so wrong. Don't bash me eh?). I have the courage to face the dreaded O levels.. But is my mind mentally encouraged? Well, Humanities is blocking the path. Seriously, screw you Humanities. I wanted to take Literature, but you rejected me, you pile of cunt. UGH. Life's so unfair, since the beginning of Secondary school life. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

Charm? Hey, I got no charm at all. Look at me. I look like some lowly old pervert who preys on girls (Ugh, that was a joke). Whatever the case, there will always be stereotypes depicting that fat and obese people have no charm, not a single bit. Being obese is so scary. You'll have people who look way better than you by a million folds, stare at you and like "SWOOOOSH" you away. Gosh, egoistic very much? Sigh, people who judge books by their CONTENT are SCARCE.

Noticed how I relate my post to the daily status of Persona 3? Haha, I received my Playstation 2 on Saturday by a really friendly seller. His name was Colin and he had good manners. And also credits to Muhib for hunting that PS2 for me! I had lots of fun during the weekend. Although I'm five years late, it beats having to pay so much in the past than now. Unfortunately, I requested my mum to confiscate my PS2 controllers, so that I'm unable to play. *cries*

Well, just a song, for the lovers out there! (Actually, I hope to see a good cover of this song..)



Song: 1234 - Plain White T's
Lyrics:
1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

Give me more lovin' than I've ever had
Make it all better when I'm feelin' sad
Tell me that I'm special even when I know I'm not

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Barely gettin' mad, I'm so glad I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you

Give me more lovin' from the very start
Piece me back together when I fall apart
Tell me things you never even tell your closest friends

Make me feel good when I hurt so bad
Best that I've had, I'm so glad that I found you
I love bein' around you
You make it easy, it's as easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

You make it easy, it's easy as 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4

There's only one thing to do
Three words for you I love you
There's only one way to say
Those three words and that's what I'll do, I love you
I love you

1, 2, 3, 4
I love you
I love you

~

Well, I'm beat.
Good night and peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment