March 3, 2008

Sorry!

Good evening!

Due to some personal matters, I'm unable to keep my blog active.
(Don't worry, it's not me and Suying, haha!)

For now, the blog will be closed. I'll open it again once I got the time and the mood to do so. Most probably, I would update about a few weeks before the Mid-Year examinations. My sincere apologies to those who visit my blog frequently and expected an update or two.

Oh yeah, the blogskin will be changed once I got my blog back to active mode. So keep a lookout!

Likewise, I'll not logging into MSN. If you need any help or just some personal chit-chatting, please call my phone or house number. Personal chit-chatting is much preferred!

So till then.. See you in April or May. And work hard for the Mid-Year examinations!

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!
And Suying, I miss you too much.. I need a soft hug from you. *smiles*

No comments:

Post a Comment