March 23, 2008

My bad, my bad.

The long-awaited, POST FOR TODAY!

But heck, there is nothing to type about for today!
Okay, maybe about my current status.

The past few months been kinda fun and stressful at the same time. I got good grades like getting 21/30 for the previous Maths test, YES OH MY GOD! You guys been wondering, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET 21, YOU'RE A FUXXING HACKER? No no, it's because trigonometry and mensuration are my ace topics and to hell with algebra (Yes, I hate algebra A LOT, especially those manipulation methods, *spits*) And yeah, I passed my previous Social Studies test with a 7/11, it's the first time in like 2 years, I finally passed my first test! Gotta buck up for the rest of the subjects, especially SCIENCE! Damn it..

And also, I decided to quit Scouts. Yeah yeah, it's a stupid decision I know, letting loose of those uber CCA points and grades. But I always feel inferior to others in Scouts. People advise me to do things of my own free will. Still, the feeling is always there. I'll never feel the commitment and family feeling like in Secondary 1 and 2. Those days were the best. All good things will come to an end.. So, good bye, Dragon Scouts. Hope you guys will live till the day I die, and you guys will still carry on the legacy of Dragon Scouts of Gan Eng Seng School. Rock on!

I've been seriously hooked on to CabalSEA for a darn long time.
But remember, addiction kills. JOHN!

So okay, that's it for my occasional post. It's gonna rain now, I bet. The skies are way too dark.. Oh well, cry me a flood then.

So yeah, adios!
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!
And Suying, I can't let loose of you.. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment