June 5, 2007

Hot, hot, hot!

I'm freaking pissed now.
Not gonna login MSN for a few days.

Why?
Because of my Scouts seniors, that is.
Group Camp was finished not long ago and my patrol got last.
Then one of my seniors MSN me and said "What the hell happened to Leopard".
Can't you just use nicer words than the word "hell"?
It's like fucking me up already in my current situation!
And yeah, i did not talk to you.
Because i already knew the outcome of it.
"Why like that lahh", "You mother fucker, you the jinx lahh".
Suck my dick please.

Okay, like please, HAVE YOU EVER CAME BACK TO SCOUTS AND HELP?
Answer : NOT EVEN ONCE IN A BLUE MOON!

I know you and your PLC 05/06 got some fucking cold war with HL.
But, does that have to stop you?
C'mon, even Ivan, Jian Zhang and Lixin came back to visit, did you?

Shit you okay.
I'll make sure Leopard will get Best Camping Standard for next year.
I'll make sure that even a Sec 2 PL can beat your ass down.
Trust my words, fucker.

Now i do need an anger management team for myself.
Grrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment