October 2, 2006

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mugging real hard..


And ya, thanks carmel for the encouragement..
Well, now i'm at my god-sis' house right now..
Need to prepare for tomorrow's exams..
But i forgotten to study history..
Man, i suck.. Crap!

Bo bian..
Must study last minute revision..
I have a bad feeling for today's social studies paper..
I so totally gave up on section B..
I did not study at all..
Now studying Chemisty and Physics..
Which are my moderate subjects..
PLEASE! FOR GOD'S SAKE! MAKE THE SCIENCE PAPER EASY!

Haha..
Took a couple of painkillers..
Got a bad headache due to my mouth ulcer..
It sucks to the max..
The pain from my mouth goes right into my head..
Then slept at 5pm today..
I dozed off in a matter of seconds..
I did not know i WAS that tired..
Maybe i'm gonna burn midnight oil..

Tomorrow's the History and Chemistry paper..
I hope that i'll remember everything..
Especially the drawing of compounds..
It took me about an hour to understand..
Well, cannot be blamed..
I AM a slow learner..

Well, guys and gals..
If ya'll reading my blog right now..
I want you to know that..
Do not SLACK for FYE!
Give it your best!
ALL THE WAY!!
And the fruits of success will be yours =P

Anyway, good luck for FYE!
Thanks for visiting my blog and may God bless you xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment