June 30, 2008

Evening flashes..

I know.. I know.. It's like a week since I've update.

Seriously, these few days have killed my mood for blogging. I know nobody believes me, but I have been studying a lot the past few days, I even sacrificed my weekends for revision. Call me paranoid or whatever, but I really just don't want to retain again. Oh and it's up to you to believe whether I did study or not.. Though I still need help for Humanities, which is currently my lousiest subject now, and then Science.

So back to today..

Some of the buses I see, changed. My usual 131 bus which had a lot of seats and was hardly filled up, was all diminished. The new damn design actually takes up more unnecessary space and offers very little seats. And this morning's bus was filled up fast, screw you bus designers. I have to admit, it looks spacious and neat, but capacity-wise? Epic failure. 139 was still normal, lucky me..

The Monday English programme was delayed. We were asked to go back up to class since the teachers had to have their meeting in the AVA room.. Wasn't there already a meeting or conference room specially for teachers only? So we went back up to class and got taught by an obese teacher whom I do not recognize.. So people were like comparing me and him, we are brothers? Haha, don't make me laugh..

History was next.. I have no comments for this. Honestly speaking, whatever Ms Foo or Mr Leong teaches, I just could not digest it. Maybe I lost interest in the subject already. The school really needs Mr Gary Lam! He's the only one who could make History very interesting and worth studying. I really hate it when teachers go by the book, except Science and Maths. Was bored throughout the whole lesson..

PE was next! It's been a month ever since I joined in for PE.. Last term, we're always training for NAFA (Can't remember the correct abbreviations) and never had the chance to play a bit of sports. This term, it's all the same again.. We are training for cross country, the annual school event which happens every year. So we ran 3 rounds around Tiong Bahru Park, got entertained by two lovely *chicks* (Lol) and had to skip 200 times because I failed to attend TAF for 200 times? (No idea about this..) And that Hock Zheng, my poor dick got freaking rammed by him. Can you say, "OWWWWWWWWWWIEE!". I was like feeling the stinging pain for 3 minutes at most, gosh I almost cried.. Women, remember, men's private part are really part of their life. Lol. I brought home.. Again, another souvenir.. A cramped knee from all the skipping madness..

Oh and I'm glad that I lost 2 kg! All the work in the 1st holiday week sure helped me out!

Maths was next. We revised on Angle Bisector and Perpendicular Bisector. I'm sure that everyone finds those topics easy right? No problems? Got a problem, please look for me! I'm good at Geometry (Maybe because of D&T.. Lol) and a total noob at Algebra. Did a revision paper on Standard Form.. It was practically easy, although some mishaps here and there but still steady at pace! *screams~*

English was next but Mr Sandhu wasn't around because he had to rush over to Clementi Town Secondary for their oral examinations. Hence, Ms Chong took over our class as relief. The whole half hour, I was doing nothing.. Walking here and there.. Zzz. Oh and thanks Chungaik for sending me those two Crystal Method songs. Thanks a lot!

At 2pm, the class have to head over to the Computer lab 2 for the CRPP survey. Ugh, there's a lot of personal questions.. And when I finished the survey, we were supposed to play a building strategy game. I thought the game was like Age of Empires or something to do with building.. It was kinda fun though, I only earned like 280k and got senior builder for my rank. And oh my goodness, Swee Hong got 400k+ for his asset points! ZOMG, Swee Hong is haxing lar duhz! Rofl..

And finally, a video.. On the Godfather of Trance/Techno. Introducing, DJ TIESTO! Enjoy tha beatz!



Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment