June 23, 2008

First day of school.

So I've finally posted. Lol.

Anyway, good evening! Today's the first day of a very stressful term, since August holds our Preliminary examinations and September with our N level examinations. Be prepared to be stressed out by teachers!

So back to today..
It was really a bad idea to quarantine those boys with unacceptable hair from us. I mean, administration matters are too important to be missed, such as new time tables. Too bad, they served their punishment in the arena, under the sun and they still need to turn up for detention class. Ouch, man.. Totally no freedom on the first day of school. As a result, our class got reduced to only 8 PEOPLE! Yes, quite possibly the least people who turned up for the records.

There were new teachers and two that I recognized, Ms Saw and Mr Chua, my former POA and English teacher respectively. Yeah, I took POA before I entered 3D, it was a compulsory subject for me that time. And nothing much already, we went up to the hall for some repetitive issues like discipline and late coming rates. After that, two police officers were giving us a talk on theft, imprison consequences and much more.. We even saw a nude buttock of a male's, showing the aftermath of being caned 5-6 times.. It was truly an ugly sight and I definitely do not want that, I wonder how he pass motion.. Lol.

So we went back to class and dang, I missed the smell of a classroom, I don't know, call me mad whatever, lol. 8 people in the classroom seemed way awkward, even Ms Pang couldn't get used to it. We did a survey, typical Ms Pang, lol. After that, two teachers came to relief our class since Mr Kung had to *entertain* his guests under the sun, lol. Mr Chua and some teacher named Ms Irene *something* (If memory serves me correctly, it's Chong). The boys chatted with Mr Chua and the girls chatted with Ms Irene.. After that, Mr Sandhu came, with Ms Irene sitting at the back, and we did some oral practices.

Went back home in the bus ride of dreams.. Rofl.

~

Hmmm, about the holidays..
I learned so much about the world out there, definitely not my studies.

Well here are some of the things I experienced.

- I worked for a week, washing cars with my other friends and earned $300-400.

- I played NetoverlordsMS (MapleStory private server) and saw the extreme ugly side of Maplers. Non-stop KS, especially from Mages and Bishops, with their uber screen skill. There are a lot of immature players, I mean A LOT. I even argued with a man in his 20s over a Steely, seriously. There are rarely any kind Maplers in there, but those RARE Maplers are really kind, I met one, and she's not from Singapore, she's Korean. Cool right?

- I heard a theory about the world ending at 21 December 2012, where mother nature starts to destroy the world with her disasters. Some said it's a pole reversal, causing it to encounter conflicts, I'm not too sure since it's a geographical study. It's related to some Mayan calendar or something. If you wanna read a similar story, go watch or read Noah's Ark, which is a story from the bible (God asked Noah to create an Ark, a ship that will protect the people from the disasters). It could be true and yet false too, but we'll never know.. I chose not to believe it. =D

*SPOILER* I'm going into NS in the year 2012. ROFL.

- I met an ex-Primary school friend of mine, who's turned into a hooligan. I feel quite sad for him, he was a cool guy and was in EM2 as well, but in a better class. He's in Express (I knew because after the PSLE results was released, he was happy like hell). I saw him smoking and hanging out with his friends at the void deck. Kinda sad..

- I watched Kungfu Panda with my friends. It's a movie that makes me feel good! Why? Because I have a belly similar to Po's! LOL.

Well, that's all for today.
Thanks for visiting and may God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment