June 18, 2009

Boring.

Holidays are boring. I would rather school reopen than rot at home.

The biggest irony of all - Going overseas when the H1N1 virus is everywhere. Imagine you were the person traveling overseas, and you knew that there's a risk you might get infected, will you still do so? If yes, *bravo*, you are a brave person, and yet silly at the same time. If no, you are a meticulous person who doesn't want to die because of a virus. To add-on, there's no known cure for it yet, which adds more reason why you shouldn't travel overseas. I saw the infected countries list in school yesterday, I was shocked. The whole of USA and Europe, and some Asian countries are affected too. Why do people still not realize how great the danger is? Life is too precious to get it wasted like that, man.

1 more week till the holiday ends. Yep, next week will be a truly, boring week. Re-tests for practically everyone in 5B. What the hell. Maybe it's for our own good, I don't know. I honestly feel that re-tests doesn't help me at all. If memorizing stuff equates to learning, then that totally sucked balls. Oh well, to look on the bright side, there's a birthday BBQ coming up. I'm really not craving for more *toast* but what the hell, friends are going too, and that sums up my reasons for attending the BBQ.

Watched Harold & Kumar yesterday with some friends, both movies, Go To White Castle and Escape From Guantanamo Bay. Fucking hilarious. I wish I was one of them, man.. Staying with your life buddy in an apartment full of shit and semen. Lmao. They make it look like Marijuana isn't harmless, but in fact, it is. But the movies were awesome. It clearly depicts my life during school. Hoho.

Well, that's all for today.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment