November 6, 2008

Sad ending.

Good morning everyone. Haven't been updating for a very long time, I know..

I.. just didn't have the mood to update. After all that had happened in the last week of school, I'm just feeling way down, man. This isn't cool at all. How I envy other classes.. Also, my class ain't going for prom night, which is just pure sadness. Maybe I wasn't a lucky guy after all. God, what am I saying.. I ain't lucky.

In fact, 2008 was the worst year I ever had. I lost my first, real friend (I'll never forget you, I swear). I lost a friendship bond. I lost my old friends. I lost my commitment in Scouts. I lost my determination in life. I lost my smile. I lost focus in everything.

I'm sure there are other people out there, who are suffering a worser fate than mine. You know, even though I'm so unlucky, I'm still moving on. Death awaits me someday, to take me away from the misery and sufferings I'm facing right now. Of course, I do not want it to arrive so quickly. I want to get married to a wife whom I can care and love wholeheartedly. I want to have 2 children, to make my life happier. That way, I can pass away peacefully, knowing that I have accomplished my goal in life.

Right now, I just want life to pass by quickly. Most of the time, I'm out in LAN shops with my own friends or Derrick and gang. Regularly, I'm down at the jogging track, exercising and preparing for the next, and crucial year ahead. I'm also learning life skills, such as cooking, ironing, washing of clothes, groceries. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be a house husband or anything, it's supposed to guide me when I enter NS.

I'm not logging into MSN anymore, no reason though. It's actually more fun to chat through a phone. I have 4 chat buddies on the phone, and 1 great buddy on Skype. AND YEAH, I hate it when people don't use punctuations in MSN. It's so irritating! It just doesn't set the tone right and then, confuse the shit outta you. 40% of my contacts are typing that way, I can't take it. So sorry, I had over 500 contacts in MSN, and it just stresses me out totally.

Oh I can chat till 3 am in the morning, seriously. The longest chat time I had was 13 hours (Can't remember), was with Suying, my late buddy. Heh, those times were the best.

And lastly, Chungaik and Jasper (Someone try to remind him too, eh), remember that 11 and 12 November is the CLB examinations. It's a must COME! I'm sure Chinese is a mini-requirement to get into any school after secondary. I'll remind you guys again in SMS. Be sure to study too, all chapters are tested so just read the whole book.

PS: Don't look down on CLB people, you proud guys. Be glad that I did not flame you with my advanced English arsenal. Hohoho. And also.. I believe that since I did not compare my English with you guys, you guys should do likewise. It's fair and square. Don't be a fucking bully, otherwise I'll shove a credit card up your ass! HAHAHA!

Anyway, that's all for this morning. Gotta sleep now.

Thanks for visiting and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment